- Who we are
- How and why we collect, store, use and share personal information
- Your rights in relation to your personal information and
- How to contact us in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are:
Andi Bunbury Watercolours (‘we’ or ‘us’) collect use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulations which apply across the European Union including the United Kingdom and we are responsible as a ‘controller of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information that we collect and use:
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
Your name, your address, telephone number
Some of example of when we collect this information including when making purchases via the website or placing an artwork commission with us.
How we use your personal information:
We collect information about our users for the following purposes:
To identify you and manage any orders and/or commissions your place with us.
Who your information may be shared with:
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
We will not share your personal information with any other third parties.
Whether personal information has to be provided by you and why:
The provision of the following information is required from you:
- Telephone number
- Email address
This is to enable us to do the following:
- Name and address: for delivery purposes
- Email: to email confirmation of the order and for invoicing purposes
- Telephone – for a further contact in the event of delivery issues.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal information for the following periods:
- Name and address – 6 years in order to satisfy UK tax law record keeping
- Telephone number – for as long as necessary for the performance of the contract and once the order is successfully fulfilled this will be deleted
- Email address: for as long as necessary for performance of the contract
These periods are no longer than necessary in each case
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information:
We relying on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information:
Data Security and protection:
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and procedures in how we store, access and manage that information which meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transfers of your information outside of the EEA:
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA at any time.
What rights do you have?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, these include rights to:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the Gender Data Protection Regulations (https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/)
If you have any questions about this policy or information we hold about you please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 8696 0268.